Version 1: 15 Oct, 2021
KAKAchevée Limited (“ KAKAchevée”) recognizes the importance of your privacy. This privacy statement (“this Privacy Statement”) explains how personal data is collected and used on kakachevee.com (“this Website”).
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. Your use of this Website means that you have accepted this Privacy Statement. If you are unwilling to be bound by the following terms, please do not use this Website. If you register as a member of this Website, after you have completed the membership registration form and pressed the button “submit”, it indicates that you have read and understood this Privacy Statement and agreed to how personal data are collected and used as provided in this Privacy Statement. KAKAchevée reserves the right to change or modify the contents of this Website at any time and has the right to unilaterally change this Privacy Statement without notification. You should regularly visit this Website to find out whether this Privacy Statement has been modified, as your continued use of this Website indicates your acceptance of any change to this Privacy Statement. However, if the modification concerns how Maxim’s will collect and use your information (including your personal data) (“Data”), we will ask for your consent prior to any modified use. “You”, “your”, “users” and “members” refer to any person and/or entity that access this Website for any reason.
- Collection of Data and its purposes When you use this Website and/or register as a member of this Website, you may have to provide to KAKAchevée your Data including but not limited to your name, gender, age range, contact details and email address. You agree to provide to KAKAchevée such information voluntarily. You agree and understand that any and all of the Data you provided to KAKAchevée will be collected and used as follows:
- for verification of identity and record;
- for display on the membership portal when you use this Website, the Internet and other channels in managing your membership details;
- for analysis and for comparison with others’ Data in order to develop KAKAchevée’s products or services and market promotion programmes;
- based on your contact details (such as postal address, e-mail address, mobile, etc) to provide information to you on KAKAchevée and various food and catering products and services of this Websites;
- to store communication contacting details;
- to generate survey on user traffic on this Website;
- for processing of your orders;
- for collecting payment, processing of any payment instructions and direct debit fees;
- for internal monitoring, including calculating any amount you should receive or owe, make payment to or request payment from you, and collecting any fees or enforcing guarantee granted to or granted by the users;
- daily operation of your account; and
- to implement your instruction, respond to your enquiries or those made in your name, and to provide efficient and responsive service.If you do not wish to receive any information on KAKAchevée and various products or services of this website, whether or not you have consented of Maxim’s providing you such information, you can at any time contact KAKAchevée Data Privacy Officer (email@example.com) to indicate that you no longer wish to receive such information.
- Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance KAKAchevée’s complies with Hong Kong laws including Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in its policy and the ways it collects, uses, stores, discloses, transfers, protects and accesses Data.
- Retention, storage and disclosure of Data You acknowledge, agree and authorize us to retain and store the Data you provided in one or more databases of KAKAchevée, and to provide, disclose, access and transfer to such Data:
- any employee or department of KAKAchevée or its associated companies which deals with provision of membership services of this website;
- any contractor or agent which provides administrative, telecommunication, computer, payment, insurance, professional or other services to Maxim’s and is engaged by KAKAchevée for the above purposes on collection of Data or relevant to the above purposes on collection of Data;
- anyone that KAKAchevée has to make disclosure to in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, administrative policies or regulations;
- anyone who reasonably requires KAKAchevée to make the same disclosure in order that Maxim’s can implement the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement.You agree that KAKAchevée can disclose your Data in the following reasonable and necessary circumstances:
- in compliance of relevant laws;
- to execute or implement any terms of KAKAchevée users agreement;
- to protect KAKAchevée and its users’ rights, property or interests; or
- in compliance with this Privacy Statement. KAKAchevée specifically states herein that it has not and will not sell your Data. KAKAchevée also will not provide, disclose, access, transfer your data to any persons other than the above.
- Security of Data KAKAchevée will use various security technologies and procedures to protect your Data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Because of the nature of Internet, KAKAchevée cannot guarantee the security on any transfer of Data. However, KAKAchevée will take all practical and feasible measures to ensure any Data collected by this Website will not be intercepted by any third party. You must be clear that KAKAchevée advertisers or any website with links to this Website may collect your Data. You must read the relevant privacy statement carefully before you provide your Data to them. Your provision of your Data to any third party has nothing to do with KAKAchevée and KAKAchevée will not have any responsibility on such. If KAKAchevée receives relevant Data from a third party, it will retain the information in the usual strict secured and confidential standards.
- Amendment to Data and contacting Maxim’s Data Privacy Officer You are aware that according to Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access your personal data held by KAKAchevée and request amendment to your personal data. If you need to access your personal data held by KAKAchevée, please email to KAKAchevée’s Data Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use of Web Beacons KAKAchevée may use Web beacons on this Website or other websites and allow third party to place Web beacons on this Website to monitor the effectiveness of promotion or other legal purposes. Web beacons are also called web crawler. It is an object that is embedded in a web page or email which allows checking by website owner or a third party on whether a user has viewed the page or email. It is usually invisible to the user as its size is generally very small (1×1 gif) and has the same colour as the web page, document or email. Web beacons are identified as HTML IMG on web pages. Users can click on the information option on the web page to find out whether Web beacons are used on the web page. Web beacons can link to personal information. For example, advertising network uses web beacons to add on personal information the web pages a person visited and based on such information to add a particular kind of advertising bars. Web beacons can also be used to independently track the number of people visiting the web site.
- Links to third parties’ websites Please note that KAKAchevée provides links to third parties’ websites as a service to users. KAKAchevée is not responsible for the contents on such web pages or how information is collected. This Privacy Statement of these websites may not be the same as KAKAchevée. KAKAchevée recommends you to read and understand its privacy measures before you submit any information.
- Children This Website is intended for general audiences and does not plan or intend to collect Data from underage below 18. To respect the privacy of underage, underage below 18 should not provide any Data on this Website. KAKAchevée asks that parents monitor their children when they surf on the web.
- Member registration KAKAchevée will retain your Data after you register as member of this Website. Your Data will be retained not more than one year after the termination or expiration of your membership or termination of the membership plan and thereafter erased. When you provide to KAKAchevée information which can verify your identity, you may receive from KAKAchevée’s telephone calls, emails or direct promotional mail with information on products or services on promotion. If you do not wish to receive such information, please email to Data Privacy Officer at email@example.com.